Elevate and enrich your environment with this harmonious design. The Uma Sound LED Table Lamp by Pablo Designs was created by Carmine Deganello and Pablo Pardo. This duo blends their expertise as architectural and industrial designers to create a unique, portable lamp that uses materials in an unexpected way to cultivate a magical relationship between people and the objects in their lives. A modern interpretation of a warm and inviting lantern, this effortless and intuitive piece provides rich quality sound with available Bluetooth technology and dims beautifully to match the mood wherever you may wander. Adding a magical touch to any adventure, this glowing light source has a durable and elegant form that seamlessly integrates into today’s world.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Uma Sound LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Includes silicone feet
- Protective cotton bag w/ leather cord
- Features 360 degree sound and Bluetooth technology
- Features full-range warm dimming technology
- Comes with a tan and a grey leather strap
- Charging time of 3.5 hours, battery life of 8 hours
- Made of 97% recyclable material
- Designed by Pablo Pardo
- Material: Polycarbonate Lens and Leather Strap
- Switch Included
- CE Rated (Europe)
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
- Finish: Pure White, Silver and White
- 4.5 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 2700K
- Base: Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 6", Weight 3Lbs
- Strap: Height 2.25"